Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
If you own a home, having a homeowners insurance policy is essential. Homeowners insurance can protect you financially against home-related incidents that can be difficult to recover from. Selecting the right policy can be complex, which is why the agents at Grimes Insurance Group can help you learn more about your coverage options.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
While policies tend to vary among homeowners, standard homeowners insurance tends to include the following:
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
- Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
Coverages may not just be limited to the above options. Contact one of the agents at Grimes Insurance Group to learn more.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Need?
Although homeowners insurance isn’t required by law in North Carolina, having a policy is essential. Homeowners insurance needs vary depending on factors such as your claims history and home location. Our agency can help you learn about the right policy for your unique situation.
How Homeowners Insurance Claims Work
Upon filing a claim, your insurer will investigate the incident. After the investigation, your insurance carrier may give you a certain amount of money to help with damage and repair costs. Every situation is unique, so the financial assistance you get largely depends on the claim you file.
If you are a homeowner near Raleigh, North Carolina, we can help. The experienced agents at Grimes Insurance Group can assist you in evaluating potential homeowners insurance policies so you can decide on the proper coverage.
Contact our agency today at 919-847-7534 to learn more.